How to Get There
The Rocket Complex
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Road
The Rocket Complex is less than two minutes walk away from Holloway Road Tube Station. To get there, you simply exit the tube station, turn right, walk down for about a minute and it will be on your left (the building has a big clock on top of it!)
Click Here for Street Map
Holloway Road Tube Station is found on the Picadilly Line, three stops north of Kings Cross. You can look up where it is using TLF's Interactive Tube map here
If you're really stuck, check out the front-page of the Transport for London website
- You can type in your starting tube/bus station to work out how to get to Holloway Road. Easy!
Accommodation and Hotels
You have two options for staying over. You can -
1. Stay with us at our hostel where we have a large group booking. Cost is low at just £39 for two nights and £58 for three nights due to it being a hostel and thereby dorm accommodation. It is about 5 minutes tube journey away from the venue, and you can book it with us when you register.
2. Book your own hotel. We recommend checking out allinlondon.co.uk
, specifically hotels near holloway road. Of course, you can also check out the travelodge website
for the best value hotel rooms. The closest you can find is the London Kings Cross
which is about 1.5 miles away, which is about a 25 minute walk, or a short five minute tube-journey.
We have taxi-numbers to contact taxis via if you wish to leave the event after the tubes close (which is usually just after midnight).
- There is a nearby car-park less than two minutes walk away which charges £10 for parking between the times of 8am and 6pm. This is a ground-level carpark, so it's ideal for vans.
- It does not actually look like a carpark, since it is a private yard which a company has decided to turn into a carpark. It has a sign at it's entrance saying "Best Hire Vehicle Rental" and is just before the bridge on the same side as the Rocket Complex.
- Here is a map of where it is in relation to everything else here
- Note that there is unmetered street-parking after 1:30pm. We would suggest that you move your vehicle before 6pm (when this carpark closes) to park it on the street.
- Alternatively, there is a nearby NCP carpark about a mile away, if this all sounds like too much hassle, but the charge will be higher and it is further away. It is London St Pancras Station, St Pancras Station Mscp, Pancras Road, London, Nw1 2Tb. Price for up to 12 hours parking is £20.00